If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
相关推荐:
下一篇:商务英语论文:感谢信写作指导